AD 232/530U RM Universal DCE/DTE Interface Adapter
- D-Link DHP-P338AV/A1A Powerline AV adapter + 3-Port Pass-through Adapter
- D-Link DHP-P308AV/A1A Powerline AV 500 Passthrough Mini Adapter adapter
- X DHP-600AV/A1A adapter D-Link DHP-601AV/A1A PowerLine AV2 600 Gigabit Adapter, Starter kit, Kit includes 2
- D-Link DHP-600AV/A1A PowerLine AV2 600 Gigabit Adapter 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port 10/100/1000 Mbps adapter
- D-Link DHP-500AV Powerline HD Adapter up to 500 Mbps adapter
- D-Link DHP-329AV/A1A Powerline AV adapter + 2-Port Mini Adapter, Starter kit Kit includes 2 x DHP-328AV
The AD 232/530U RM is a nest mount interface adapter that enables users with RS-232 interfaces to communicate with equipment which utilize RS-530 balanced interfaces while utilizing the HSD MCS-1A/HC Nest. The EIA standards RS-530 was originally intended to eventually replace the familiar EIA RS-232/CCITT V.24 standard. The RS-530 is the DB-25 pin interface for the RS-422 balanced interface.
Universal is defined as Both Ports are Configurable to enable DCE or DTE connectivity.
Data and speed transparent
Extends distance limitations of RS-232D
Async or Sync operation
Up to 4000 feet on RS-530 interface
Standalone or Nest mount card versions